The highlights of my professional / work experiences in reverse chronological order
- Feed the Front Line - Co-founder, President
- Created, managed, and scaled 501(c)(3) non-profit that raised >$1M and delivered >100k meals to communities affected by COVID-19; at our peak, we operated across 7 different cities with >50 volunteers.
- Bain and Company - Associate Consultant
- Worked as an Associate Consultant at Bain in Houston for two years.
- Vanderbilt Autonomous Golf Cart - Founder, PM
- Launched project to build an autonomous golf cart on Vanderbilt's campus and managed team consisting of ~12 undergraduate, masters, and PhD students.
- Aloa - Head of Business Development, PM
- Managed business development, sales, and strategy for technology development company; grew revenue to >$50k in less than a year as a sophomore in college.